Love ur girlfriend

  1. Dont love a frd like a flower, Dont love a frd like a flower, BCoz a flower dies in season. Love them...
  2. FREE Valentine SMS Messages Collection contains best valentine sms , valentine day sms , valentines...
  3. If love is sweet If love is sweet why does it hurt, If love is deep why does it...
  4. I love my eyes I love my eyes when U look it, I love my name when U say...
  5. Love the world Love the world Love the universe Love ur family Love ur life N make ppl...
  6. Sari phuljadiya yahi raheti hai Child:Mom isbar hum saare patake is shop se lenge. Mom: lekin beta ye to girls...
  7. Love for a reason Perfect love is not phone calls and stolen kisses, Its the silent smiles in memories...
  8. I love my EYES when U look into them I love my EYES when U look into them, I love my NAME when U...
  9. Plan For Future Teacher asks children, what do u wish 2 do in future? Ram: I want 2...
  10. U still love with each broken piece What is love? Love is when someone breaks your heart and the most amazing thing...


Comments