New Pain For U

Ths msg is from .. Ths msg is from HUm 2 Tum That HUM is Missing TUM vry muc
Will u smile if .. Will u smile if I ask u to? Will u come if I call u?
The visual imprint of .. The visual imprint of ur face on my retina produces afferent
For Missing Me Everyday .. -=Rules Of Life=Assume Nothing Xpect Little Do More De
The best feeling in .. The best feeling in the world is when yOu think that someone
Miss u .. Everyday i write on the bricks hw much i miss u, praying tha
At Age Of 3 V Started Study .. At Age Of 3 V Started Study Wid Tear & Age 23 V Will Finish
Absences is the best .. Absences is the best presences. Because if some body is
Thats how I go stupid when .. I drank TV while watching coffee I washed mobile while ta
I M missing U .. H??rtb??ts c?n n?v?r B? miss?d Till w? R ?liv? S? I Sh??Ld ?

Comments