Valentine Status for Facebook


  • Your smile, Your laugh, Your heart, Your mind…everything. That`s what I love about you. Miss you. Happy Valentine`s Day…
  • There is no other couple I`d want to be like… we`re it. I Love How Much I Like You, Happy Valentine`s Day
  • On 14th February, Sending a little love your way. Valentine`s Day!
  • Real Love Is Not Based On Romance Candle Light Dinner n Walks Along The Beach. In fact It Is Based On Respect Compromise Care n Trust
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  • I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you.
  • I though to bring lot of flowers and happiness for this valentines day but you said i am not your dear not even a friend to wish you…
  • You are the beat of my heart The one I really love Don’t let me out of your sight For I’m yours by heart
  • I wish to live in your eyes Die in your arms and Be buried in your heart Happy Valentine’s day
  • today I already killed some helpless flowers for you… what else do you want?!??!
  • On this day made just for lovers something weighs heavily on my mind yet still I have to question . . Will you be my valentine?
  • To all my friends who are commited: Happy Valentine`s Day…. and To all my friends who r single, Happy Independance Day…:)
  • No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one.
  • A vacation is like love – anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort, N remembered with nostalgia. Happy Valentine`s Day.
  • The alternative to a vacation is to stay home and tip every third person you see.
  • Never too old to do the funky anything. To the one who makes me feel like singing and dancing? among other things! I love you.
  • Next to you. That`s where I want to be. With you always. You are home to me. Happy Valentine`s Day..
  • Who knew you`d turn out to be such a wonderful husband and father Well, me. But then again, I know everything. Happy Valentine`s Day..
  • There`s only one thing that would make this valentine perfect… if I could deliver it in person. Happy Valentine`s Day…
  • I may be away but I`m sure.. Even when we`re far apart.. Distance can never change.. The love I have for u in my heart. Thinking for u..
  • Would you like to buy something more than flowers or chocolates but you are not sure what to do or get…Happy Valentine`s Day…
  • C.L.I.C.K. means: C=cant live without u L=love u I=i miss u C=care about u K=kiss frm my heart 2 u So whenever u miss me jst say CLICK
  • To Give Pleasure To A Single Heart By A Single Act Is Better Than A Thousand Heads Bowing In Prayer.. Happy Valentine`s Day…
  • What is a flower without the sun? What is the earth without the sky? What am I without you? that is why I tell you I love you..
  • You Put The Fun In Together, The Sad In Apart, The Hope In Tomorrow, The Joy In My Heart. Happy Valentine`s Day..
  • Love Is The Happiness Of Today, And Promise Of Tomorrow, So This Warm Note Comes 2 You, 2 Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love.
  • You r Like The Sunshine So Warm, You r Like Sugar, So Sweet! You r Like You! N That`s The Reason Why I Love You! Happy Valentine`s Day.
  • The Sweetest Way To Propose: “Excuse Me, Do You Have A Band Aid, Because I Scrapped My Knee When I Fell In Love With You.” Cho Chweet..
  • I Never Saw So Sweet A Face As That I Stood Before. My Heart Has Left Its Dwelling Place And Can Return No More. Be With Me Forever.
  • What The Heart Gives Away Is Never Gone, But Kept In The Hearts Of Others, From Dusk 2 Dawn. Love u From The Core of My Heart Valentine

Comments